Checked Zoabrary... Thought I have Gobstopper but maybe not

  • Thread starter Thread starter JJKK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

JJKK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
234
Reaction score
174
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I thought I have Gobstoppers but looked it up in Zoabrary. The Gobstoppers there have green center but mine have blue. Can you help me with this ID? Thank you. I got a colony pic and one on a plug.

IMG_20200409_161118.jpg IMG_20200409_161053.jpg
 
I think gobstoppers and armor of god get mixed up a lot, since it seems like the only difference is the green mouth. I'd say those are AoG.
 
Yeah they are much closer to AOG than gobstoppers. In blue lights it'd be easier to confirm but they are definitely not gobstoppers.
 
Thank you all for helping me ID these zoas. I do believe Armor of God is the right call.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top