Chemi pure elite with biomax stones

Doobie65

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
173
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if wrong thread. I do not have a sump just 2 hob filters on a 55 gal reef. Can I put the bio balls in with chemipure elite. Ive heard something about not mixing the 2. Is this only in a reactor? Thanks
 
There is no problem with mixing. If you had them in a reactor then yeah that would be a problem. Do you already have bioballs? There are better biomedias out there that are a lot smaller with more surface area.
 
There is no problem with mixing. If you had them in a reactor then yeah that would be a problem. Do you already have bioballs? There are better biomedias out there that are a lot smaller with more surface area.
There is no problem with mixing. If you had them in a reactor then yeah that would be a problem. Do you already have bioballs? There are better biomedias out there that are a lot smaller with more surface area.
They are actually called bio max. I bought another hob today because the double bio wheel hob does not have much room to put in any bio media all though it does have the wheels I wanted something more so...... a couple pics here.

20200620_191607.jpg 20200620_191648.jpg
 
Chemi pure is u der the bio media
 
They are actually called bio max. I bought another hob today because the double bio wheel hob does not have much room to put in any bio media all though it does have the wheels I wanted something more so...... a couple pics here.

20200620_191607.jpg 20200620_191648.jpg

Oh ok yes those are good
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top