Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

woo after 11 hours of using my phone I finally got to my computer!
 
CC Fuzzy N' Blue $50

Acropora-Frags005_zps860441b4.jpg


Spongebob Favia Colony $130

Live-Sale-Colonies050_zpsaecbc012.jpg


Dark Matter Blasto $60

Blastos021_zps21ffbe22.jpg


Magic Mushroom $60

Acans175_zps8818a187.jpg


Darth Maul Porites $80

Acans150_zps1737a602.jpg
 
Ah, now I see 12 hour- i had to stop following thread due to a certain individual

Good job mods!

I Apologize and certain individual has been dealt with. Please don't hesitate to report if anything every makes you feel the need to stop following any thread! We want to provide a "safe" and family friendly experience to ALL of our members. If there's every anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, PLEASE, use the report button to notify us staff members.

We all need a wife like Angie lol

You can't have her! She's proving very valuable today
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top