nothing wrong with a mix, as long as sps are in there lol... u can get some amazing colors from sps tho![]()
Veriatiy is always good lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nothing wrong with a mix, as long as sps are in there lol... u can get some amazing colors from sps tho![]()
24hrs- some of you should go to bed NOWby the way not sure if it was answered but does this go 24hrs or is this done at midnight?
@chort....
was going to put up a pic of the tenuis, but it's been taken down.
24hrs- some of you should go to bed NOW
Veriatiy is always good lol
which ones? lol
This, sir, is a bummer for you.....
Enjoy your sleep
yeah they had a few excellent ones, I shoulda snagged the uber blue and fluero green ones before the sale like I was going to lol
Can't believe Darth Maul favias are still available. They're insanely bright, awesome coral.
it's only half way done if you stay you will get one lolI am seriously getting very upset.
I have been here since the beginning and in 12 Hours I have not gotten a single Coral.
And to make it worse it seems like everyone else has gotten like 50 (Angie).
I am really disappointed in this.
It should have been done differently - maybe Auction.
I wasted my day off too.
Tenuis is one of my favs

yep thoughs were the good ones right their lolI really wanted this.
![]()
Congrats to whoever got it along with this
![]()
These are a couple of pieces that I missed that I was I would have been successful with
yeah they had a few excellent ones, I shoulda snagged the uber blue and fluero green ones before the sale like I was going to lol
I am seriously getting very upset.
I have been here since the beginning and in 12 Hours I have not gotten a single Coral.
And to make it worse it seems like everyone else has gotten like 50 (Angie).
I am really disappointed in this.
It should have been done differently - maybe Auction.
I wasted my day off too.
it's only half way done if you stay you will get one lol

