creefer, I feel your pain! I couldn't walk into their warehouse, pick up my box and walk out! No way...no how!
Yeah...I have no clue how that's going to work.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
creefer, I feel your pain! I couldn't walk into their warehouse, pick up my box and walk out! No way...no how!
That's what I've heard. Is yours green at the base like a red planet is? What kind of light are you keeping it in? Mine is still acclimating to the tank and is on the bottom of an SPS dominant system right now.....gets good flow and light and I've been considering moving it up a bit. Just have not yet done so.
Ooo I got you I thought you were out lolOh yea....with you there for sure.
creefer, I feel your pain! I couldn't walk into their warehouse, pick up my box and walk out! No way...no how!
but you should atleast shake their hand and say thanks lolI might be able to get some coral if you go to bed lol
even u? lol
Yeah...I have no clue how that's going to work.
Lol blasto overloadneed more acros and sps's , no more blastos
But you'll never when I leave!!! You'll always wonder who bought the nice corals!! HEHEHE!!! :xd:
I just took a bunch of acropora shots so expect a heavy dose of them in a few.
I just took a bunch of acropora shots so expect a heavy dose of them in a few.
I just took a bunch of acropora shots so expect a heavy dose of them in a few.
I just took a bunch of acropora shots so expect a heavy dose of them in a few.

