DUDE I missed the first surahonsish or however its spelled and AGAIN
GRRRRRRRR
GRRRRRRRR
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How do you do that?
Most posts?
I seriously don't care about the radions..... they wouldnt work for any of my systems and I don't try to win things to sell so its not a big deal.
Is the Hellboy ours??????
NO! GRRR
No I think you buy coral lol
he is probably checking out lolChort....YOu get some yet/??
DUDE I missed the first surahonsish or however its spelled and AGAIN
GRRRRRRRR
yup.... and I just screwed myself over tryin to help someone understand how to win...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I know I'm just playing... So do u have an anemone tank?
That round not so good. Tried the Suharsoni but no luck.
What???? No way!!

