Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

As far as picking up at MACNA, if I remember right, Cherry Corals will not have a booth at Macna but will be there visiting Reefkoi/EvolutionLED. On a case by case basis, you can pick up your corals at the Reefkoi booth, ONLY on the first day. To be safe though, I'd make sure to get in touch with Cherry Corals to verify that.
 
As far as picking up at MACNA, if I remember right, Cherry Corals will not have a booth at Macna but will be there visiting Reefkoi/EvolutionLED. On a case by case basis, you can pick up your corals at the Reefkoi booth, ONLY on the first day. To be safe though, I'd make sure to get in touch with Cherry Corals to verify that.

yeah I forgot they were talking about/ did pull the plug on being vendors there this year.....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top