Someone please buy that tropical delight! It's too nice to sit there like that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
West Des moines . I worked at seascapes for awhile if know the place.Hey Angel, where are you in IA? I just relocated out of Clear Lake to Seattle...
When can we pick up the corals is we are local?
When can we pick up the corals is we are local?
When can we pick up the corals is we are local?
Hey Angel, where are you in IA? I just relocated out of Clear Lake to Seattle...
Mon, tues or wed put a note when you order which day you will be there
I believe monday-wednesday.... sure they will respond tho
Whats up guys and gals, I figured someone would have passed me in the 3rd spot by now. I knew i couldnt catch up 150+ posts so i just stopped.
Madisons mommy should keep her eyes peeled in the next hour....
Madisons mommy should keep her eyes peeled in the next hour....
@cherry what did we have to share about the live sale on FB. Does sharing the flyer pic count?

