Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

We have a 200 Deep Dimension with LOTS of room in it, an empty 40 breeder, stand and 6 bulb Tek5 and an empty 75 complete set up. She's been stopping me from setting one of the empty tanks back up. At the rate she's going though, I might get my way!
 
We have a 200 Deep Dimension with LOTS of room in it, an empty 40 breeder, stand and 6 bulb Tek5 and an empty 75 complete set up. She's been stopping me from setting one of the empty tanks back up. At the rate she's going though, I might get my way!

u better get to plumbing now lol
 
Everyone hurry and nab the latest update while Angie's still drooling over that Yellow/Orange Crush that I wish someone would hurry up and buy!
 
Crazy Green Tentacle Shroom $40

Acans172_zps7fdf427a.jpg


Tyree Mystic Grape Favia $40

Acans130_zpsdfbb27a7.jpg


Uber Green Rim Plate $50

Acans095_zps8ce552e2.jpg


Plasma Cutter $60

Acans068_zps3b678477.jpg


Blue Frosty $150

Acans041_zps0b1b5aab.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top