Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

sid u got like 40 corals by now yeah? cant you forsake 1 for the little people =)

I, personally, haven't been able to purchase a single one, even though I've tried to purchase many!! Angie, on the other hand, has purchased 14!

I am one of the lil' people
 
Any more Acan #7 going up?

It sold before it was pictured here on this site.

I really like the look of that Acan.
 
Todd, Brett, where are you two going, on the vacation Angie's helping to pay for?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top