Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Do you have an anemone tank?

No....they like to walk into powerheads too much for my taste:tongue:

Right now just have a small SPS dominant system that's pretty young......looking to set up a nano LPS dominant system here pretty quick.
 
http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=9059&cat=188&page=1http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=9059&cat=188&page=1Radioactive Stylo $20

Acropora-Frags084_zps36f3b42f.jpg


Coolers Turaki $40

Acropora-Frags053_zps47c802b6.jpg


Acan #8 $40

CHE_6996_zpsd567b01c.jpg


WWC Laser Lemons $100

CHE_6919_zpsa74eb705.jpg


WYSIWYG Chalice Colony #13 $300

CHE_6909_zps252e7867.jpg
 
No....they like to walk into powerheads too much for my taste:tongue:

Right now just have a small SPS dominant system that's pretty young......looking to set up a nano LPS dominant system here pretty quick.

I have always wanted one but have never done it because of that same thing.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top