Congrats!!! Sick piece!
yeah that warpaint was nice for sure
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats!!! Sick piece!
Dang snipped right in the last window for that turoki
yeah that warpaint was nice for sure
angie did u snag the turaki too???![]()
The sps go crazy fast lol
I am kinda surprised the bowerbanki is still there, $50 is nice!
It's kind of crazy that they go as quickly as they do.....
Ya I didnt try because I thought it would go lol
I am kinda surprised the bowerbanki is still there, $50 is nice!
yeah I know, someone is like on CC's server pullin stuff before it hits the site i think lol
yeah I know, someone is like on CC's server pullin stuff before it hits the site i think lol
Agreed. I would love to have one....some day......
I have some LPS in my system right now and the water is just a bit to clean for them....:sad:
I think I know who it is..............ANGIE!!!!
Angie has gotten some killer pieces I do believe...
I have been fortunate to be that person......a couple of times....

