yeah my 6" passer likes lps to much lol
I bet.....sweet fish though!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yeah my 6" passer likes lps to much lol
lucky, what all u get so far?
you need to pick nd choose so I think people are starting to fill up there spare tank space...lol
you need to pick nd choose so I think people are starting to fill up there spare tank space...lol
You had 3 seconds to get, I took 4 and lostI step away for a moment and miss out on a Turaki??!! Angie didn't even get it for me??!! Shame!
Ummm......rainbow millie......and several others.....need to check my email.....
Ummm......rainbow millie......and several others.....need to check my email.....
good call on the rainbow millie always a nice piece
You had 3 seconds to get, I took 4 and lost
LOL
Got the lazer lemons
I step away for a moment and miss out on a Turaki??!! Angie didn't even get it for me??!! Shame!
Who has the most scavanver items? And how many have been put up?
I think I know who it is..............ANGIE!!!!

So I take it that you also are an sps lover lol
so far have picked up
warpaint scolly
black cherry favia
uber brain xmas brain
meteor shower cyphastrea
how is every one else doing ?
Nope not me!! I'm just fast and VERY good at what I do! LOL :angel:![]()

