I'm hoping for a strawberry shortcake
That would be nice but clam would be better
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm hoping for a strawberry shortcake
u mean u dont just hammer it?? lol
Super jealous....
I did get a tierra del fugo in the JF live sale.....Pumped about that and it's got killer PE right now. I really love it.
Can't, boat has to much power....pulls you out of the ski if you do that, lol.
i think CC is about to go nite nite too LOL
killer score there man!!
no such thing as to much power lol
Can't, boat has to much power....pulls you out of the ski if you do that, lol.
For sure....price was right, too.
Super jealous....
I did get a tierra del fugo in the JF live sale.....Pumped about that and it's got killer PE right now. I really love it.
i think CC is about to go nite nite too LOL
9:00PM our time. That's 30 minutes past this old man's bed time!
Puffer is really making me upset now..., lol.....
Puffer is really making me upset now..., lol.....
I love my TDF..super nice when it grows out.

