Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Heading into hour 13 and here's the top 5 posters...

SC Reefer with 449
Chort55 391
Saltwaternoob 259
Creefer 211
The most handsome mod on R2R, returnofsid, with a measily 144
 
no clams is making me upset

I only had time to photo 3 of the blue squamosa clams and one more is on the way, can't say when but its in here :)

I can still make 3 more available but wont shoot pics of them until monday so clam lovers shoot me a pm(in this case its o.k.).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top