- Joined
- Apr 16, 2007
- Messages
- 363
- Reaction score
- 675
- Location
- Thumb MI
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
I did notice a hiccup in the machine...might need to shut down and reboot
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I "quit" 20 months ago.... still occasionally grab a pack have one and throw the rest away lol
I quit for 5 years then went through a divorce and started again . Now trying to quit againI "quit" 20 months ago.... still occasionally grab a pack have one and throw the rest away lol
Good luck to you all......see you around 6AM EDT>
What'd I say now sid? lol
man i missed those chong bongs for the second time
Good luck to you all......see you around 6AM EDT>
Huh? What?
Sorry, I was working on Mod duties and must have missed out on something.
good buyScored the chong bongs! Hopefully some sunny d's show up again at some point.
later man!! hopefully ill snag somethin good
Very economical lol
Missed two that last round. But still glowing about the bahama so it's all good.

