Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

images1_zps6d2a2d92.jpg


Indo Branching Hammer $40

CHE_6971_zps491c9e4a.jpg


Watermelon Blasto Colony $110

Live-Sale-Colonies044_zpse9063c70.jpg


Superman Cynarina $200

Live-Sale-Colonies026_zps39d1a05c.jpg


XL Magicians Show Colony $120

Live-Sale-Colonies012_zps3ef8fc77.jpg


Tricolor XL Blasto $60

Blastos013_zps60ff7c3b.jpg

 
Chort, your wish is my command...lol. Angie's calling me a sissy but I'm off to bed. To everyone else, I apologize for Angie's fast and furious finger work on her keyboard!

To Todd and Brett, thanks for all the fun!

To Angie, get that Red Dragon for us!
 
Chort, your wish is my command...lol. Angie's calling me a sissy but I'm off to bed. To everyone else, I apologize for Angie's fast and furious finger work on her keyboard!

To Todd and Brett, thanks for all the fun!

To Angie, get that Red Dragon for us!

naw its cool come on stay and play for a while grab the dragon for yourself :)
 
naw its cool come on stay and play for a while grab the dragon for yourself :)

Honestly, I would if I could. However, my cold medicine is kicking my butt...lol. Remember, I'm an ol' man and usually in bed by 8:30, 9 at the latest.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top