I got the JF purple![]()
Congrats! We've tried for that one at least twice so far and missed out each time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I got the JF purple![]()
i only got another half hour in me than its off to bed i gotta work in the morning. throw a few more acros and im out.
thats the one she really wants and her birthday is coming up.sweet, got the clear for another huh... or makin the call urself lol
man, i should of stayed active...im not even tired....im pretty sure i can make it all the way thru
thats the one she really wants and her birthday is coming up.
so how u making out ?
Congrats! We've tried for that one at least twice so far and missed out each time.
Well it's at least ending up in the same state as you - if on the wrong side of the Cascades from your perspective!
HAHA well, I guess that counts for something!
Still holding out for a strawberry shortcake. Wish I knew if one was even going to be available.

