Ch 630
SC 526
SC 526
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
digging it myselfNice hr17 pic.
no, i know i don't have it just wanted to see were you at and sc is at
looks like u r safe to take a break for a while now tho lol
A $6 scoly would be epic! *hint hint*
when is it a new day??I'm out of money anyway so I have to take a break....LOL.
looks like u r safe to take a break for a while now tho lol
ya the one I have been waiting for would be even more epic.A $6 scoly would be epic! *hint hint*
Well, I'm broke for now anyway so figured it'll be a good time to take a break...LOL

ya the one I have been waiting for would be even more epic.
when is it a new day??

