Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Im starting to hit the wall...It's been a blast. I am bringing my laptop to bed but if I pass out...Thanks Cherry Corals.
 
Alright all I'm finally off to bed!! Enjoy the next several hours without me!!! LOL On page 338 now, Hope to see this up over 600 by the time I return.
 
Im starting to hit the wall...It's been a blast. I am bringing my laptop to bed but if I pass out...Thanks Cherry Corals.

yeah this has definitely been fun, supreme drool fest for sure! Definitely a big thanks to Cherry Corals for putting it together and taking the time to do this monster!!! :)
 
(i shouldn't have shown her... hence she's sleeping now so it's game on for anything new haha)
 
That's why I have more then one tank . Love my Angels but wanted corals to

yeah I have a 2nd but its a nano that I keep extras of my sticks in for incase situations like when I recently lost all my sps cuz of a stupid skimmer pump frying and nothing catching it... took me 2 days of smelling plastic melting before I figured out it was coming through the venturi... still dont know how it didnt catch fire or something... never puffed smoke out, just the smell which made it harder to find
 
does the limit default? if so, how much?

Chris, the limits Angie mentioned are customizable limits that we set, ourselves, that cannot be changes when there are pending transactions. They're adjustable, once pending transactions have competed. After tonight, even though those limits put a stop to our spending, I'm glad we put them in place lol.

Angie...bed time...lol

Yes, I'm posting from my phone, while I'm bed watching the news lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top