Cherry any chance of a golden hammer?
We have a few but they aren't ready for shipping yet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cherry any chance of a golden hammer?
lazy lol
We have a few but they aren't ready for shipping yet
Best post of the night! I'm actually laughing out loud but I can't bring myself to type it
I was distracted w/ all the sweet corals... atleast I didnt fall asleep lol
Their have been a l of sweet blastos
I respect that, just gives me something to look forward toWe have a few but they aren't ready for shipping yet
Their have been a l of sweet blastos
I know the mystic grape favia has been around for a while, but its still a really nice piece. I bet it really pops under actinic!
yeah they seem to be in season for sure!
True their still are hott corals being sold lol
Especially that pin wheel
Thanks for stating that captain obvious lol
Its my fav blastoyeah u said u liked that one already lol
the pinwheel is purdy, but I like the malibu better myself

