- Joined
- Apr 16, 2007
- Messages
- 363
- Reaction score
- 675
- Location
- Thumb MI
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Captains..pete and repeat trading posts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope.........
Man, Im still awake. I know Im tired and should be asleep but dont want to miss that one killer piece. Addicted?
how u gonna say nope, its my opinion lol
Cherry can their be a prize for runner up on posts lol
Me to, I just keep telling myself after next set will take a nap.Man, Im still awake. I know Im tired and should be asleep but dont want to miss that one killer piece. Addicted?
not at all lol
Me to, I just keep telling myself after next set will take a nap.
Ill send ya the manual lol
Me to, I just keep telling myself after next set will take a nap.
You might miss out on coral then
ur nappin 2?
lol...the sham-wow is on.
I"m back and ready for coral...
so whats been the sickest piece so far?

