Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Not napping just slacking . I have not even tried looking for the 6 $ items for couple of hours . that was the main reason I was going to stay up for whole thing . Now just hopping can make it till get the piece I have been looking for
 
I"m back and ready for coral...

so whats been the sickest piece so far?

to hard to narrow it down to 1 really, there has been some incredible pieces! The crazy yellow acro was amazing... then there was the golden milli both sure to be centerpiece corals IMO.
 
Golden Delicious Bleeding Apple $400

Acans109_zps9d4fbd9d.jpg


CC Chameleon Acan $400

Acans086_zpsf1e55621.jpg


Mummy Eye Acan $100

Acans049_zps27c6418a.jpg


40K Leagues Lokani $40

Acropora-Frags047_zpsd38954be.jpg


Hellboy Acro $60

Acropora-Frags002_zpsbb4f5241.jpg
 
Did the metallic yellow and blue swirl chalice from the CC thread before the live sale go up yet?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top