did you get the dragon scaleSnagged my first $6 dollar piece! And it was one I really wanted! Thanks Cherry you guys are killing it!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
did you get the dragon scaleSnagged my first $6 dollar piece! And it was one I really wanted! Thanks Cherry you guys are killing it!
Prolly didnt do any good but it helped me stay awake.
Yeah, I'm pumpeddid you get the dragon scale
Acan is hot
aussie fire n ice is alot better then the regular ones lol
Ya way big differance
didnt last long like normal lol
I finally got a $20 acan. Been trying for a while.
people are startin to wake up now, 87 viewing instead of 78 when I last looked lol
That scoly was sick
that was so 10 minutes ago lol

