I must be getting tired , almost bought the black cherry then remembered all ready got one . lol
lol send me the extra after my angel is gone lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I must be getting tired , almost bought the black cherry then remembered all ready got one . lol
I must be getting tired , almost bought the black cherry then remembered all ready got one . lol
lol send me the extra after my angel is gone lol
one of my fav rohdiacts spelled wronganother cool little hurricane shroom too
sorry but did you say what kind of angel you have?lol send me the extra after my angel is gone lol
I'll take your extra lol
yes it is!!!!
I dont have extra's lol
sorry but did you say what kind of angel you have?
I'm outta here...you guys play nice and good luck to all. Thanks CC crew, good job
Rabid out
I'm outta here...you guys play nice and good luck to all. Thanks CC crew, good job
Rabid out

How about one round with only $10 frags...
Ya you will lol
I already did that for you loltake it easy rabid, get some rest for me!![]()
I already did that for you lol
never downgrade unless you have to lolnot for a long time, unless I actually do the downgrade lol

