Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

R2R does a great job handling these sales though....tons of traffic and tons of posts and it usually holds up really well.

Impressive.
 
R2R does a great job handling these sales though....tons of traffic and tons of posts and it usually holds up really well.

Impressive.

there were some hiccups but nothin to bad..... but it got rough one time... I almost fell asleep lol
 
yeah, i work with 2 guys from Flint and they say that it is bad over there...Im military so i hear everyone talk about how bad it is where they are from but flint is on every online list of worst places
 
yeah, i work with 2 guys from Flint and they say that it is bad over there...Im military so i hear everyone talk about how bad it is where they are from but flint is on every online list of worst places

Yeah, when you hear someone say "I killed it lastnight" they really mean it
 
hopefully things get goin and I can get my family outta here, luckily we arent in a bad part of flint, but it aint getting any better either
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top