Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So who was here at the very beginning? And who has managed to stay up and post coherently the entire time?

Torch is crazy for still being their lol
pretty sure im the longest running and actively posting..... and trying to put in an actual effort![]()
I want it bad
pretty sure im the longest running and actively posting..... and trying to put in an actual effort![]()
Thank you Cherry Corals for putting on this event!!! Enjoyed my first Live Auction and got ALMOST everything I wanted (next time blue squammy, next time)...Good luck and have fun!!!

Unlike me who is wanting lights lol
Unlike me who is wanting lights lol
you two are funny
I want those bad also lol
yet not really putting any thought into ur posts... u took a nap n still dont make sense often lol
u want me bad also, sorry I aint into that

