actually...i was Post #1 but didn't know about the competition or else i would of been running this!!! LOL
u keep tellin urself that lol.... I woulda been here sooner if it wasnt for the malware warning lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
actually...i was Post #1 but didn't know about the competition or else i would of been running this!!! LOL
Yep that's the sc way lol

Todd and Brett must be burnt...
Lots of work on their end.
Todd and Brett must be burnt...
Lots of work on their end.
i'm doing 1 more refresh... i'm not tired but if i dont crash i'll hurt mondayIm still here not sure how much longer tho
Ok i offically say chort you win the light...... Jk
crispy french fried....but awake and on it!
I don't know why I continue to post....I'm not getting the light.....


