Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I am alive don't worrie

Glad to hear! While you napped, your return was the main topic of conversation, among several of us. What was funny was that Chort just went on posting, as he had been all night. No increase in speed at all...next thing I knew, he'd passed you by.
 
Feel like my most epic feat of the sale was snagging the JF Purple Forest before Angie got it - somehow!
 
SC Reefer, I hope you realize that a single Radion isn't enough to light a 75 gallon. Maybe knowing that will ease the pain of defeat...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top