Cherry Corals presents... Coral MADNESS in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

full tank.jpg

I've been addicted to the aquatic environment my whole life and have kept freshwater for as long as I can remember, still do. My parents still bring up me sitting in front of the 20 gallon freshwater tank for hours when I was two. I had always been fascinated by saltwater but it was always to expensive for me to afford on my part time bagging groceries salary, so when a buddy of mine called me and said, "I know someone getting rid of his salt tanks for free," I thought it was too good to be true. It wasn't, so I started with a 45 gallon FOWLR in 2005. I'm up to a 150 gallon these days and now I get to experience the joy of my two year old asking me about the "fishies and coral" and my 6 month old also stares at the colorful blobs darting back and forth. I'm 30 now and hope to continue to enjoy the hobby and pass my passion for the hobby and the incredible environment onto my children.
 
I started with one tank of guppies.... they overpopulated the tank very easily... then a friend told me about saltwater and I got hooked. I've been through getting electrocuted from a 55 gallon tank and it all crashing and breaking on top of me... but I'm still In this hobby! Sorry for the aiptasia in the tank, I have peppermints and a file fish in qt right now.
1521820996187.jpg
 
I had had freshwater tanks for years. I always wanted to try a reef tank and finally took the plunge. Love your corals.

WaBAxR3.jpg
 
20171104_221342.jpg
15218467383861465312383.jpg
Funny story behind this tank. It was purchased in 2008 from WWC. Lived in orlando, Florida never got to put water in it. Moved around a bit and made it back to Michigan. The tank was stored in a parent's garage for 8 years. Got the tank set up Jan 2018. Everything was cycled and going fine. I come home on Sunday evening and the tank is spewing water out the side of the tank. Right as I walk in the front door. The pumps were still running and water was still draining into the sump. My wife and I sprung into action and grabbed ever bucket we could to save the salt water. We had the tank drained and fish saved with in 10 minutes. With only 10 gallons of water on the floor. After a resealing of the tank. It' been back up and running ever since. Had to share. Looking forward to the sale. Your corals look Awesome.
15218467383861465312383.jpg
 
da1310ddae7385385a508c7c71ce72b4.jpg
225035edb062be18644ff6c008f5dcff.jpg


It all started with a 55 fugal freshwater tank, eventually broke a seal and o woke up to an empty fish tank and soaked living room carpet. From there I dove right into a 125 gallon which I learned a lot of extremely expensive lessons but important none the less. After hurricane Irma I lost power for 7 days, was able to keep return pump running but lost the entire livestock and about 50% of coral. From there I decided to upgrade to my current 350 gallon. Freakin love it! I added my first wave of corals to my new tank from cherry corals live sale a couple months back and everything is taking off! I’m definitely going to be going after those clams you posted, I recently got a couple maxima clams and they are sick!
 
Any news yet on who won the shipping module, got back in from vacation and just checking in?
 
Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see the goodies that go up tomorrow, thank you guys!
 
Can we still buy shipping module before the sale starts and still very it for the 39.99?
 
Can we still by the module at the same price after the sale? I’m on the fence since my tank is pretty full, but I’ve seen a few pieces that I’m dying to have in the teasers...
 
Can we still by the module at the same price after the sale? I’m on the fence since my tank is pretty full, but I’ve seen a few pieces that I’m dying to have in the teasers...

No problem, the only downside is that maybe your preferred day to ship may be sold out. We limit the number of ship outs each day so we are not overwhelmed and can get out accurate shipments packed to perfection.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top