**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ABOUT 30 MORE MINUTES LEFT
FIND FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

correct title gif.gif
​


Frosty is playing an expert level game of hide and seek! Think you can find him? For this game, an image of Frosty The Snowman has been hidden as a secondary or third image of one the products still available after today's sale. Your job is simple. Find Frosty, take a screen shot, and pm it to me (@CodyBot). That gets you an entry into a raffle for YOUR CHOICE OF ESV B-IONIC 2-PART, 5 ORA POSTERS, OR A CHERRY CORAL T-SHIRT!!!

IF YOU POST THE CORRECT LOCATION IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND LET EVERYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!

PLEASE MENTION FROSTY IN THE PM TITLE




WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:
frosty the snowman.jpg



WHERE TO LOOK:
​


One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale on Sunday. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.
Why Is This Happening Alison Brie GIF
 
Because reef2reef updated its software maybe six months ago and I forgot that if you schedule a post between either 11am-12pm or 12pm-1pm (couldn't remember which) then it will automatically make it happen at night and not morning/noon. It's never been fixed since. I'll change it.
 
That was a great sale, as usual! Did I really buy 22 items?? :eek: You're going to need a bigger box. :D I may not be done yet. I'll have to make one final pass on the leftovers. Thank you, guys! :)
 
@CherryCorals how long will the leftover live sale frags be left on the site and how long will the discounted regular site items be an sale?
 
Just got back from cherrys with my hall from the sale. Everything is already opening up. Thanks again.
Those look great! I can't wait to pick mine up!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top