**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

If you are looking for a goniopora for your tank, look no further! We are offering 20 ORA Red Goniopora for $59.99 each, normally $100.

Look at these beauties o_O

CHE_5087.jpg
 
Is gonipora hard to keep?

Wild Goniopora can be difficult and prone to bacterial infections. Aquacultured Gonipora are very easy to keep. They just like low-moderate light, random flow (like Euphyllia) and appreciate an occasional target feeding of some foods like Polyp Lab's Reefroids. In most tanks they would do well towards the bottom corner of a tank, or off to the sides away from direct light.
 
Gonna have any creamsicle fungia or lobos?
 
I just want to know how I can get one of those ****** CC T-shirts?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top