Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live EVENT 6-22-13!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

My corals must not be shipped before the 9th, but I still eagerly await them. :) Great sale, guys, and thanks again for helping me out with my technical issues and such. I am a completely satisfied gustomer so far, and judging by the glowing reports so far I don't expect that to change.
 
I'll be emailing everyone who wanted shipping next week (starting july 1) on Sunday to schedule. Please keep in mind that due to the holiday next week Fedex is CLOSED JULY 4! This means we will only be shipping July 1st, 2nd. and July 5th for Saturday delivery (extra fee applies).
 
Been busy working to support my reef addiction so have not had time to post. I received my shipment of corals from the sale and wanted to comment that the packing was the best that I have seen from any online retailer.

Cherry Corals has it figured out with regards to keeping the frag plugs in their protective cups. I have seen many other online retailers pack using cups but the frags always come out of the cups during shipment. I bought seven corals and all of them were inside their protective shipping cups. Awesome job and the corals look great!!!!:yo:
 
Been busy working to support my reef addiction so have not had time to post. I received my shipment of corals from the sale and wanted to comment that the packing was the best that I have seen from any online retailer.

Cherry Corals has it figured out with regards to keeping the frag plugs in their protective cups. I have seen many other online retailers pack using cups but the frags always come out of the cups during shipment. I bought seven corals and all of them were inside their protective shipping cups. Awesome job and the corals look great!!!!:yo:




I could type it all again worded differently but you summed up my experience as well. I was extremely impressed it's been a week may be two IDK LOL and not only did everything make it but it is all growing already and the sticks are coloring up nicely.
Thanks Guys for some super stuff!!!
 
You should have mail now :)

Sorry about making you guys wait so long to ship mine :( I know it's past your usual limit. I also know I'd be freaking out leaving new (and valuable!) Frags alone for a week without so much as a light timer (I'll be getting one asap.)

Have you guys had enough trouble with pests that you would consider dipping.the new corals necessary (or at least highly recommended?)
 
Last edited:
NOOOO!!! I didnt claim the prize!!! I thought I would get pm'd or something! this is the biggest bummer everrr. Someone was talking to me today and said congratz and I didnt know what they were talking about. im so sadd
 
Got my corals today and the bottom of the box was really soft and wet. I was bracing for the worst. however, when I opened the box all corals were very well packed and made it safely. Great job guys! Thanks again for having the summer spectacular event.
 
My corals are here and appear to have arrived safe, healthy and well-packed.
I'M VERY HAPPY!! :D
I'll have to post progress reports on my tank more often <3

Best customer service I've ever had, and the corals are beautiful.
I'll absolutely be a repeat customer and recommend these guys!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top