CherryCorals LIVE EVENT *POLYP-PALOOZA!* 12-27-13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387653919.482744.jpg

I have one of these from them
 
Can someone explain to me exactly how this works? CC posts here and you click to buy? Could you participate on their website also? Any tips on how to scoop something up before everybody else?

how this work!! put in the cart pay as fast as possible. get aother coral pay as fast aspossible!! or wait till last until invoice adjusted?
 
how this work!! put in the cart pay as fast as possible. get aother coral pay as fast aspossible!! or wait till last until invoice adjusted?

Buy as fast as possible or the snipers will pull corals right out of your cart!
 
[QUOTe

One major change this time is that you will not be able to view a coral on cherrycorals.com unless you click the link from reef2reef. Anything not sold within 1 hour will be moved into a general hour section that anyone can view on cherrycorals.com. This should keep the site running at a higher speed.[/QUOTE] I like this idea
 
Wow, just wow some of the BEST teasers I've seen in awhile I really cant wait!! And maybe a written out rules explanation and exactly how things will go down would be cool unless your going to do it all later. Also will there be freebies at any nominal incremental amount?

Thanks for the pictures!!
 
There will be reef trivia and caption this contests during the entire sale with GC's awarded to winners.

$3, $13 corals will be numerous and in every upload!!!

We will also have a pre sale contest that will start tomorrow with the winner announced Thursday.
 
I have a give cert that I won at MACNA, my tank is finally back up and running and I was wondering if I can use this during the LIve Sale? Is there anything special I need to do? Feel free to PM me or post the answer here. Thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top