Cherub angels and other dwarf angels discussion

tanglover13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2023
Messages
581
Reaction score
78
Location
preston
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are cherubs nice Pygmy angels and other dwarf Angel experiences
 
I have kept Flame Angels and currently have a Coral Beauty Angel. They can be aggressive to similarly-shaped newcomers, but I haven't had either bother corals.
 
And can I put him in my 1.5 ft or straight to the 5ft
 
Any angel would be happier in the larger tank; no reason to put him in the smaller tank unless you have other angels there that might be aggressive.
 
I have a emperor angelfish and bi colour
 
you could put him in the large tank and be prepared to catch and move him to the smaller tank if he comes under attack, or put it in the smaller tank up front.

As a side note, a 5 foot tank doesn't seem appropriate for an adult emperor angelfish, unless we're talking about an oddly sized tank like a cube with lots of swimming area...
 
Yep I know right know he is only a juvenile
 
Will a cherub Angel even be okay in a 1.5 ft tank
 
Plu would I be able to even see him in a 5ft tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top