China wrasse Anampses neoguinaicus

I've been researching them for a while. It doesn't seem like a lot of people keep them. From what info I have found is they are like other Anampses wrasses, not very good shippers, take a while to ween onto prepared foods but it can be done.
 
all I know is they seem to do better on live food introduced in a more natural way... kinda like mandarin goby's.
 
They are hardier and stay smaller than most anampses species. They are peaceful and feed pretty easily.
 
my LFS has one and I was debating on getting it...I already have a Blue Dot and a Yellow Tail so I know their needs, but I'm unfamiliar with the Blackbacks interaction with other Tamarins...tagging along.
 
Something Fishy :: Aquarium Livestock :: Fish :: China Wrasse
Heres a china nothing super flashy just a nice looking fish,they almost have a mother of pearl sheen to them in person.
I think they are spectacular. Not flashy colorful but a very beautiful wrasse nevertheless. Female and male pictures I. My tank
9F13C999-2CA2-4471-A42D-B91D9C427BAF.jpeg
13592962-56F8-49BD-9263-F110FA1723A7.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top