Chinese black box most bang for your buck

you wise man who said it!
;)
except SBREEFlights price has doubling since introduction!

So, what was the issue which prompted the need to call?

Seems a good bit of users are quite content with their lights, thus why I asked what the issue was; see if it's something I should be aware of before I make my decision.

Thanks!
 
So, what was the issue which prompted the need to call?

Seems a good bit of users are quite content with their lights, thus why I asked what the issue was; see if it's something I should be aware of before I make my decision.

Thanks!
LEDS burned out less than year of use (no water damage) , half the LEDs don't light (driver issue) all common issue find on the SBReefLight Support Group page. now they censor every post that shows problems (including pictures) don't honor warranty. owner nowhere to be found. make excuses, say "no one ever has problems with lights only you," always blame the customer. always customer fault. the hanging kit is cheap, no finned heat sink just a thin metal sheet like license plate, cheap Chinese box with premium US price tag.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top