Christmas wrasse and six line wrasse

BJcorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
45
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a red coris wrasse and a six line about 3 weeks ago I added A Christmas wrasse. He’s been hiding and been getting beat up because of the six line. The six line also did this to the red coris wrasse for about a month till they both got along. The Christmas wrasse and red coris wrasse are fine and just my six line. Will the aggression subside? I’m reaching out at this point because this is getting stressful which is one of the reasons I always just stick with coral with minimal fish. Fish scare me lol
 
Six lines usually will not get along with any wrasse.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top