Clam placement top of tank

ajtomase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
366
Reaction score
172
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone placed their clams at the top of their tanks? I'm looking to turn my tank into an LPS dominant tank which means my substrate may not have enough par for a clam, but the top of my aquascape might.
 
Has anyone placed their clams at the top of their tanks? I'm looking to turn my tank into an LPS dominant tank which means my substrate may not have enough par for a clam, but the top of my aquascape might.
Maxima and Crocea from mid range to top of rockwork.
Sqammy and Derasa on the bottom in the sand.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top