Clams, shrimp and scallops cheap food

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
8,352
Reaction score
45,578
Location
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing hobbyists make their own food and saving a bundle in the process, I gave it a shot, played around with the process and now the fish love the blend. For a few bucks I have roughly 300 portions and still have half of the ingredients in my freezer.

Live and learn. Thanks for the advice and ideas!!!
20210606_170027.jpg
20210606_170424.jpg
 
So, what did you add to it? Been thinking about doing the same thing :)
 
So, what did you add to it? Been thinking about doing the same thing :)
Just
So, what did you add to it? Been thinking about doing the same thing :)
Just Selcon. However, someone suggested that I add Nori to the mix and I plan on doing that as well.
The first week not all my fish took to it, I started including brine shrimp and they mistook the mix for brine and started eating it. Now a week later they all go for the mix.
Good luck with your mix.
 
Been feeding LRS Reef Frenzy so they should take to it no problem :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top