Cleaning Crews where do yall buy yours from

Shipment sent Monday, I'm only 100 miles away from the facility, and it's still not here and basically was told "best of luck".
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they have dead loss policy. Mine have always arrived alive and healthy. Plus there's always more than what I asked for.
 
I bought a bunch of nassarius snails off ebay, but I question whether what I got are actually nassarius snails... they are much smaller than any other nassarius I've gotten before and as soon as I added them to my tank, they all climbed up the glass and haven't left the glass in a week. I think I got ripped off.
 
I bought a bunch of nassarius snails off ebay, but I question whether what I got are actually nassarius snails... they are much smaller than any other nassarius I've gotten before and as soon as I added them to my tank, they all climbed up the glass and haven't left the glass in a week. I think I got ripped off.
Show us the pictures. I know there are bunch of nassarius like snails on the beach where I go fishing. Not sure if they’re reef safe so pictures would help.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top