Cleaning garage and finding z few things I don't need!

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
15
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369674358.391348.jpg


Brute garbage can with float switch $15

Coral life power center $15

Will post more as I'm sure I will find more..


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369674591.550078.jpg


Brs space saver jugs, brand new $15 for both


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
i think the pump os 800GPH

the brute is the 32 gallon version
 
Yep, Keith used it a couple weeks ago when his pump broke until he got a replacement..


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top