Cleaning glass of a empty tank

Thomashtom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,395
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi tried vinegar on this film o have on my tank. It’s a big tank. Any one use Bar keepers friend? If so would I have to rinse and how much? Thanks

E1F27D57-3A19-4EC6-8008-B2DDEF02FE17.jpeg
 
Hi tried vinegar on this film o have on my tank. It’s a big tank. Any one use Bar keepers friend? If so would I have to rinse and how much? Thanks

E1F27D57-3A19-4EC6-8008-B2DDEF02FE17.jpeg
No bars keepers or chemicals
What should work is unscented original magic eraser sponge
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top