• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clear water scrubber cw-50 with light shields

Negative but if is often paired with a Sicce pump. Instead, it has the $60 light guards included
 
Thanks I realize after I sent the text it did not come with one originally.
 
Thanks I realize after I sent the text it did not come with one originally.
No worries. Dropped the price so that should cover most of a pump.

otherwise, Tuesday bump!
$280 shipped with the light guards
 
How old is scrubber. Trying to get home to measure the area I have to see if it fits.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top