Clearance SALE!!! Up to 50% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Wow! Some fantastic deals on some great tanks. I wish I had seen something like this a year ago!
 
This is unbelievable. The EXT 100 peninsula is like my dream tank but with a 6 month old baby idk that I have time for a tank upgrade
 
Purchased the 40L and was looking at RFS Nuvo 22 Sump. The shipping for the small sump is $199? Checking to see if that was an error, because it doesn't look like an oversize item.

1675783900989.png
 
Purchased the 40L and was looking at RFS Nuvo 22 Sump. The shipping for the small sump is $199? Checking to see if that was an error, because it doesn't look like an oversize item.

1675783900989.png
I’d recommend calling or emailing for a better response
 
Any reply from innovative marine on the shipping charge for the sump as I’m looking to Order this sump as well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top