Jun 8, 2013 #1 D doreo Community Member View Badges Joined May 26, 2013 Messages 55 Reaction score 1 Location coral springs Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a saddle back clown with what i assume is pop eye, I do not have the skill or knowledge to treat and we are wanting to give him a new home anyways to allow us new fish. Anyone want to try their luck at treating this fish you can have him.
I have a saddle back clown with what i assume is pop eye, I do not have the skill or knowledge to treat and we are wanting to give him a new home anyways to allow us new fish. Anyone want to try their luck at treating this fish you can have him.
Jun 9, 2013 #2 Afishionado Richard @ Afishionado Channel View Badges Joined Jun 3, 2013 Messages 1,616 Reaction score 838 Location Weston, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey, I was wondering if I can take him. I want to give him to a friend. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Hey, I was wondering if I can take him. I want to give him to a friend. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Jun 9, 2013 #3 OP OP D doreo Community Member View Badges Joined May 26, 2013 Messages 55 Reaction score 1 Location coral springs Rating - 0% 0 0 0 sry gf gave him to a local sometime before i woke up. Thanks tho.
Jun 9, 2013 #4 Afishionado Richard @ Afishionado Channel View Badges Joined Jun 3, 2013 Messages 1,616 Reaction score 838 Location Weston, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Oh no worries. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2