Clownfish and Fu Manchu Lion?

OneNorahs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Am doing a community reef tank of tangs and other various co-existing fish. I've always wanted a Lion Fish and since they aren't compatible with anything that fits in their mouth I figured I'd introduce a tiny Fu Manchu last. I also want Clownfish. Clarkii's and Maroons are terrors, so can anyone recommend a community compatible larger species of Clown that won't be eaten?

Thanks in advance!
 
Standard Ocellaris clownfish can get pretty big (4+"). The problem is finding one that size. The majority of the clownfish you will see available are captive bred juveniles.

If you haven't already, check out MN's local forum TCMAS. There is a big frag swap coming up in April.
 
Thanks for the tip on local forums I'm a Facebook member of East Central MN Aquatics but will check out the local forum too!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top