- Joined
- May 17, 2020
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 2
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Hey Everyone, like the title says, Starting a 60 Gallon cube 24x24x24.
I want a clownfish harem. Going off of the BRS Video on their clownfishharem.
I will have a Skimmer and a brs reactor for carbon/phosphate.
Auto Top off. and hopefully do the best i can at setting up the filtration up in the sump.
Is it a good idea in a 60 gallon??
If so I'm thinking 13 clowns and a bunch of BTA or maybe a different anemone if anyone has any recommendations.
Ill try to create a alot of room with the aquascape for clowns to get around.
I am only 6 months into the hobby with a 29 gallon cube
So any advice would be great
I want a clownfish harem. Going off of the BRS Video on their clownfishharem.
I will have a Skimmer and a brs reactor for carbon/phosphate.
Auto Top off. and hopefully do the best i can at setting up the filtration up in the sump.
Is it a good idea in a 60 gallon??
If so I'm thinking 13 clowns and a bunch of BTA or maybe a different anemone if anyone has any recommendations.
Ill try to create a alot of room with the aquascape for clowns to get around.
I am only 6 months into the hobby with a 29 gallon cube
So any advice would be great

