Clownfish not moving around tank and refusing to eat

JaydenCoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Johnson Creek
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this snow clown about 2 weeks ago and was healthy until yesterday. I’m not sure if anyone will be able to diagnose it, but I attached a video. I appreciate the feedback!
 
I'm no expert, maybe put it in qt and try prazipro just in case it has worms.
 
What's the size difference between it and your OG clown? I would suspect maybe the other clown is bullying it
 
What's the size difference between it and your OG clown? I would suspect maybe the other clown is bullying it
Updating this post for him, he believes it was the other clown picking on it. Sadly it passed away a few days ago
 
Updating this post for him, he believes it was the other clown picking on it. Sadly it passed away a few days ago

Yes they looked close to the same size, next time get one as small as posible and they should bond much more quickly
 
Are you able to retake under white lights? Even still pics will work. Im looking for symptoms on body.
If you find clown breathing fast. skin hazy/milky looking, acting lethargic or swimming in path of flow- chances are it may have brooklynella- typical with clowns. Loss of appetite is another symptom as mucus may be in its gills.
 
Just went back and see you lost it- bummer.
Did any of those signs seem noticeable ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top