Clowns eating off rocks and walls.

Alexx17

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
223
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I feed them again today? I feed frozen brine in the morning.
 
Yes. I've always fed small amounts (what they can eat in 2 - 3 minutes), 3 times per day. Also, choice few fish can thrive long-term on brine alone. I used to mix a variety of frozen foods together until I switched to Ocean Nutrition flake foods. Now everyone stays fat and happy without the mess. :)
 
Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top